Back in the Habit

I've been spending the last couple of days reworking one of my blog posts into a polished article.  I cannot believe how many mistakes, both in grammar and in the logical progression of ideas that I found in my blog post.  Anway, as an English teacher I don't have much patience with unedited, thrown-together stuff, unless my students are writing informal, journals--which, I guess, is what this blog post is.  So if you read my blog, please understand that it is written by a full-time working mother who has great editorial skills, but only when she has a quiet moment to use them. 

I'm almost through with my rewriting and then should be back to blogging.  Until then, here's a picture of some fingerless gloves I recently finished.  I just purchased a Guenevere scarf kit (by Knit One, Crochet Too Yarn), and am excited about getting started working on that, too.  I have never bought a knitting kit before, because I prefer to choose my own colors and yarns, but I couldn't resist this soft fuzzy scarf and its romantic name.  I bought the kit at Rainy Day Creations in Pineville.  (See link under Charlotte knitting stores on the right of this blog page) or go to YarnMarket to purchase online. 



Comments

Popular Posts